– Building a good relationship and communication with the targeted people.
– Introducing them to the center and its objectives, and emphasizing that its activities will help them return to normal life and integrate into society.
– Filling in the data of the targeted people so that the center has an archive for everyone who targets it
– Knowing their understanding of the concepts that will be covered before starting the lectures, to know the changes in understanding and the outcome of these lectures.
– The seminar was attended by 25 women, including 14 Iraqis and 11 Syrians, six of whom refused to cooperate or speak.
– 19 women responded to questions through a simple questionnaire.
– Nine of the women are under the age of 18 and the rest are between 18 and 21 years old
– Most of the women have not attended any school other than ISIS schools
– There are no fundamental differences between Syrian and Iraqi women, but Iraqi women have a better ability to express their opinion
– Anxiety and tension was noted among younger women while answering the questionnaire. A state of fear and a rejection of the name of the succession was also noted.
– Quick response to the lecturer’s dialogue, where 4 women expressed the need to guide him and only one woman expressed the ne to kill him.